My driving experience from being a Class 3 Manual student in Bukit Batok Driving Centre (BBDC) and onwards

Sunday 18 December 2016

DAY 31: Final Theory Practice and Final Theory Evaluations

I finally decided to go for my Final Theory practices and evaluation. I managed to complete 2 practice booklets within the 45min timeslot. I was confident that i could pass the evaluation given that prior to this I had already read through the text book and did some practices using a FT Test app on my phone named FTT Learner (can found in Google Play Store). 

I thought I had enough practice already so I sat for the FTL evaluation during the next time slot. Surprisingly, there were quite a number of questions that I had not seen before and some of them were quite tricky. Passing mark is 90/100, I got 80/100. FAILED!

After that, believing that I could pass in a second attempt, I booked another FTL evaluation slot on the same day. But, I failed again 84/100. I should have just spent the money on more practices instead. It's enough for the day. I shall do it another day.

Expenditure

FT Practice             $3.21
FT Evaluation         $5.35 x 2

Total cost so far:     $932.29
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © One more driver to share the road | Powered by Blogger Distributed By Protemplateslab & Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com