My driving experience from being a Class 3 Manual student in Bukit Batok Driving Centre (BBDC) and onwards

Tuesday 24 January 2017

DAY 79: Stage 3 Practical Lesson Stage 3 Review (again...)

Today was my Stage 3 review again (check out what happened in my previous stage 3 review here). I felt my low speed control smoother after yesterday’s grilling lesson. This time I passed. It was a different instructor. He even brought me to the streets to do 3 point turn. After spending 2 weeks quarantined in the circuit, I became unfamiliar with street driving. Fortunately it all came back swiftly after a while.


Things to note:
  • For E brake, step fully on the foot brake, just before stop, clutch in to prevent stall
  • For parallel parking, when moving out from horizontal position, no need to reverse full lock as it has higher chance to hit the kerb, 1 round will do.

Expenditure

Practical                 $68.48
Total cost so far:     $2106.16
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © One more driver to share the road | Powered by Blogger Distributed By Protemplateslab & Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com