My driving experience from being a Class 3 Manual student in Bukit Batok Driving Centre (BBDC) and onwards

Thursday 26 January 2017

DAY 112: Revision Practical Lesson



My one and only revision lesson. In the end, I decided to only take up 1 revision lesson. I think I spent a bit too much on the lessons already. And I think (somehow able to tell myself) that I am not that bad. Luckily, after 3 weeks without practice, my skills didn't deteriorate much. My moving-off was still smooth. I could still remember all the circuit courses and indicators (though during one of the vertical parking, I forgot to adjust back my side mirrors before moving off). I revised on test route 8 and 9 because I was still not very familiar with the part on right lane change if instructor told me to go straight at Choa Chu Kang Road (before Teck Whye LRT station) for route 8 and the Bukit Gombak Station for route 9. Also in test route 8, there is an up slope with a pedestrian crossing at the top. I didn't manage to do my moving off slope maneuver because I had no chance to stop my car as there was no pedestrian crossing the road at that time.


Things to take note:
  • Beware of bus stopping at the bus stop in front of pedestrian crossing (at Bukit Batok West Ave 7). You may end up on the pedestrian crossing which would be -10pts.
  • Right turn back to BBDC was too slow when there was no car.
  • Make sure to check that no pedestrian is crossing along the gate of the road leading into BBDC. Sometimes it is hard to see
  • Be careful during lane change. If the traffic is heavy and it is dangerous to perform lane change, do not do so even though you will veer off the route. Explain to tester about the situation instead - I'm not sure about this as it could be quite subjective. Better pray hard that you'll not end up in such a situation

Expenditure

Practical                 $77.04
Total cost so far:     $2636.88
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Driving Test Early Date

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © One more driver to share the road | Powered by Blogger Distributed By Protemplateslab & Design by ronangelo | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com